Any Connecticut resident with a disability may obtain a pass to Camp Harkness.  A physician’s signature is required on the application. Passes are for use only when the Passholder is present and passes are non-transferable. Passes are issued by the CT Department of Developmental Services.

To apply for a Pass call 860-859-5554 or download the application.

Passholder Application

Organizational Passholder Application

Camp Map